ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT, ENG.
WHY Entrepreneurship and Management?
The greatest added value of the study program?
of the field:
Entrepreneurship and Management is a career-oriented study program that prepares students of the Pan-european University for employment in the field of business and management.
A master’s degree in Business is available for those interested in continuing their collegiate education.
The study program has been designed to give students the theoretical knowledge necessary to grasp the broader international context of business and management. At the same time students learn and develop skills to enable them to apply that knowledge in solving the practical problems and needs of the company or organization.
How do we differ from other universities and related study programs?
ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT, ENG.
Relevant characteristic professions:
- Entrepreneur and manager in the SME segment,
- Lower and mid-level manager or finance-oriented employee in the public sector,
- Lower and mid-level manager in management,
- Project manager,
- Lower and mid-level manager in marketing,
- Lower and mid-level manager in financial management, managerial and financial accounting,
- Product manager (specialist),
- Purchasing manager,
- Sales representative,
- Financial controlling specialist,
- Methodologies accountant.
In terms of general qualifications, graduates of the career-oriented study program Business and Management will be able to:
- make difficult and tactical decisions concerning the basic processes of the company in an independent and competent manner,
- express their thoughts and opinions clearly, coherently and convincingly,
- identify and develop the potential of team members,
- act with a view to compliance with legislative requirements and ethical principles,
- seek out and take advantage of opportunities for self-growth.
In terms of skills and expertise, graduates of the career-oriented study program Entrepreneurship and Management will be able to:
- describe microeconomic and macroeconomic concepts and explain their interrelationships and context,
- establish their own business and independently run and manage it,
- draw up a business plan and business objectives,
- prepare a project and manage the project team
- use managerial methods and techniques to manage business activities and processes, cooperation, handle tension and stress, and resolve conflicts,
- navigate the financial management of the company, apply the basic methods of financial analysis,
- tactically manage the assets and capital structure of the company, manage working capital, obtain and invest available funds in business,
- be familiar with tax and accounting issues and apply this knowledge in business management
- use tools to develop and manage human resources,
- explain specific aspects of individual personnel activities and the principles of working in human resources,
- describe the legislative framework for running businesses, including the legal regulation of individual taxes,
- characterize and use the modern tools of marketing communication and measure their effectiveness,
- analyze the market using the methods and techniques of marketing research,
- communicate with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders in business and supplier relationships,
- use the cycle of controlled creativity and selected methods of creativity in solving problems,
- routinely use information technology and software tools for organizational, managerial and analytical activities,
- undertake qualitative and quantitative analyses of economic data using mathematical and statistical methods in practice,
- identify, classify and interpret economic data.
i další studijní programy
Na Panevropské můžeš naskočit do programu, který ti nabídne to, co od něj očekáváš. S možností vzdělání ve více než 20ti oblastech věříme, že se do tvého gusta trefíme.
Poznej nás i ty!
Navštiv nás ve dnech otevřených dveří na našich školách v Praze i Ostravě.